Canis Inform - new version of cynology.info
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Снимки и коментари

Go down

Снимки и коментари Empty Снимки и коментари

Писане by Admin 5/10/2013, 14:17

Снимки на кучета Кангал от Kangalın Doğas

Снимки и коментари 36b26d8e299d

Снимки и коментари Fcf063b80f10

Снимки и коментари 448595a597ed

Admin
Admin
Admin

Брой мнения : 170
Местожителство : Nova Zagora, BULGARIA

https://canisinform.bulgarianforum.net

Върнете се в началото Go down

Снимки и коментари Empty Re: Снимки и коментари

Писане by Admin 23/11/2013, 12:32

Cheetahs saved by Kangal Shepherd Dogs

Admin
Admin
Admin

Писане by Admin 23/11/2013, 12:34

Admin
Admin
Admin

Писане by Admin 23/11/2013, 12:42

The centenary dog show in Dortmund - 2006

Date: Mon 10/16/06 04:40 PM

This weekend was one of the biggest and most prestigious dog shows in the world. 15 thousand dogs were entered in Dortmund, and more than 60 thousand visitors were there. There were 2 shows in one weekend, the German Winner show and the VDH Centenary Winner show.

Many Kangals and Kangal people came to visit our stand, and because Onur was our honour guest , it was always so crowded that it was almost impossible to get close to him.

There were Kangals from all over Europe competing, from Sweden Belgium, France, Holland, England etc.and many visitors with kangals.

After some meetings with FCI people, Onur was given Odaci's Duman to compete with. Of course he was a bit surprised, but it was for everyone a great experience. Duman is the father of Char puppies by the way.

It was already hard to get to the show ring through the huge crowd, but it was even more difficult to find a good place around the ring!

Onur did a phantastic job, showed Duman very professionally, with the right feeling for movements and presentation. Duman took the first day Best Dog and Best of Breed. It was unbelievable, specially with the many champions dogs around and this beeing Duman's very first show. To complete Onur's success of the first day, best pregnant dog was Gyzel,owned by per Taflin of Sweden and bred by Onur Kanli.

The next day was the VDH centenary show. A new judge and a new start. I did not want to start Ceylan, because she is already 8 years old and would have only very little chance against all the top females. But Onur convinced me to take a try.

Again the judge picked Duman out as Best Dog. Duman was looking magnificent, very well cared, muscled, so selfconfident and well manered. I could not tell you how very surprised and happy I was as the judge picked Ceylan out as Best pregnant dog and finally as Best of Breed. What a feeling that two elder ladies still can beat them all! This was it was definitly her last show.

Onur is now visiting friends , and probably will send an own report and impressions when he is back home.

I include some pictures, and hope you enjoy them as we all enjoyed this wonderfull weekend with our dogs.

Elisabeth von Buchwaldt

Date: Tue 10/17/06 09:09 AM

I do not want to be mean and avoid comments if not positive ones on other people dogs. I love all dogs, mutts and pure breed ones. There were three british people competing in Dortmund with their ASD. The dogs were fawn with black mask. Before the show, they started a few discussions about ASD versus Kangal. Onur and I did not say much, were polite and just waited to let them see. At the show, they saw what Kangal is all about and were very quiet. And after a few hundred turks commented their dogs were mixed, they prefered to find a lonely place far from us and our stand. In the ring the dogs were always placed last, so they decided not to stay for the next day and left without comments. So far for the british ASD contingent.

The judges and the complete VDH head directory are of course aware of the difficult FCI situation, and know everything important about our breed and support us fully. They are very positive with the turkish kennel club perspectives. I have not been working so hard with FCI and VDH on this subject for more than 12 years now, for nothing. We are not in England. Onur have also talk to the judges and can perhaps tell you more later. All dogs entered at the show have to be registred as ASD. Nothing new or different. More and more Kangal owners are getting interrested in bringing and showing good Kangal dogs, so we are very optimist that the breed will soon be recognised. And untill there we will have to register our dogs as ASD. Just like you have done up to now.

Elisabeth von Buchwaldt

Date: Tue 10/17/06 10:17 AM

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures and news from the show, and A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to both you and Ceylan and Onur and Duman and his owners the Odaci brothers. I certainly do not see any ‘ elderly ladies’ when it comes to you and Ceylan, whatever it is you are doing for the well being of yourself and her, it has been working wonders, keep it upJ))

I read the article you attached on the back cover of Hurriyet newspaper ( our biggest daily national paper), and tried sending it with some translation to Kapsi yesterday,but it didn’t come through, so here is the whole translation for you and for anyone else interested.

The heading says: Duman Dozer swept off all the medals

A 3 year old Kangal dog, swept off all the medals at the International Dog Fair in Germany

This year,6 thousand dogs of 250 breeds entered the dog show in Dortmund,Germany. The Kangals, in front of the judges, got full marks from the spectators as well. Duman Dozer, belonging to Ogun Odaci from the town of Osnabrück, swept off all the medals.

World Champion

3 year old Kangal, Duman Dozer, got all the winning marks amongst all Kangals in the first day of the show in Germany. Duman Dozer also won on the second day of the show. The females competiton was won by 8 year old Ceylan belonging to Elizabeth von Buchwald.

Work has paid off

Elizabeth von Buchwald who has been working with Kangals for the past 20 years, said that a Kangal Club was formed in Turkey 3 years ago ‘ We want to present the Kangal to the whole world. 30 years ago in Turkey, there were only names like Karabas, Akbas but today The Federation of Dog Clubs and Cynology has been set up in Turkey and we have the rights to use the name Kangal now’ . The Kangals were entered as Anatolian Shepherd Dogs before and this was causing a negative reaction by Turkish dog lovers.

This is the actual translation of the article, so please tell me something, weren’t the Kangals entered as Anatolians in this show this time? I think the journalists must have gotten it wrong.

I’m also looking forward to Onur’s email on what has happenned with the FCI people, and his experience and impressions of the show.

Thank you and congratulations again,

Banu Ergezen
Istanbul
Admin
Admin
Admin

Писане by Admin 23/11/2013, 12:44